Digital coating thickness gauges (also known as paint meters) are used to measure the coating thickness on almost any substrate.
The Elcometer 456 measures the depth of paint on a variety of surfaces and is used in extreme environments. It's TPE second shot acts as a shock-proof barrier, withstanding drops of up to three metres.
- Sealed, heavy duty and impact resistant
- Dust and waterproof equivalent to IP64
- Scratch and solvent resistant display
- Suitable for use in harsh environments
- Large buttons ideal for gloved hands